Monday, October 8, 2007

A License to Print Money

In case no one's told you, we're smack in the middle of the biggest bull market in basic commodities in history. The stock market was king of the last part of the 20th century, but the futures market is "where the money is" now, and will be for the next 5-7 years.

I write financial/investment analysis, and trading education materials, for a living. In addition, I'm a an ex-broker and professional trader myself. One of the great things about my job is that I get to see a lot of trading material/software programs/etc. for FREE.

Therefore, what I intend to do in this BLOGSPOT is review some trading courses and programs for you - as well as pass on some of what little I've learned about trading over the past 20 years or so.

It's easy money time, kids - you just need some vague idea of what you're doing. AND it's fun! Futures trading is like the world's greatest rollercoaster compared to the dull ferris wheel of stock trading.

So, Welcome Aboard Captain Jack's Mystery Train to the Town of "Stinkin' Rich"! Enjoy the ride, make boo-koo bucks, and buy some poor kids some food, huh?

Let's rock'n'roll....

JBM

No comments: